Wednesday 21 May 2008

i showed you the answers, now here's the door

Yes, I made a post about this same song by Duffy just a few months ago, but she deserves another post because the official video came out and, wait, someone showing actual emotion in a music video?!


For all the self-important crap on YouTube, I do love it when people randomly decide to lower the vocals on a Duffy song to "prove" her songs sound like they could have been sung by David McAlmont (a previous collaborator of one of Duffy's producers, Bernard Butler, check out some great McAlmont & Butler-videos here). I have to admit, my inner 14-year-old still gets excited when I see Bernard Butler get so much recognition because of his production work with Duffy, the Libertines and the Veils, to name but a few. Makes me feel a bit better about my terrible teenage obsession, haha.

No comments: