Friday 12 February 2010

Happy Birthday, Abie Baby

So, I have a totally thing about American Presidents; from their living room curtains to the effect they have on the rest of the world, I find them fascinating. I don't know he first thing about politics, but I like reading up on them on Wikipedia and learning more about America through the years.

One of my favourites (or: one of the presidents I most admire) is Abraham Lincoln. Not only did he cause major change in America, he was he first president I really knew about (through an episode of 'The Simpsons', no less!). I admire what he did and appreciate all the bad puns on his name, especially the one from Wayne's World: "If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln."





Anyways, this post was just an excuse to post this video:



Happy Birthday, Abie Baby.

No comments: